EMPTY :: Wednesday, October 31, 2007, 19:08
I drift through blogs,giving advice or comment if needed, I, of course, will not reveal my identity,because my purpose in life is to help others, even if I don't know them.
So if this is what I have to do,I will do it quietly,mysteriously so as not to reveal my identity.
I hope you forgive my way,but if you ask me who am I,I will tell you that when the time is ripe,i will tell you,
I will not tell.
So just ask whatever and you will know what my answer is.
Sorry Stephanie Neo Wen Hsuen and others whom I've visited.
Just know that having a relationship during teenage can be hurtful.
Most of you will think that you can handle the consequences but in actual fact, you don't.When the relationship don't go smoothly,and ended up broken, it will break your heart, by the time, the consequences will be severe,especially girls because they tend to take relationship seriously while boys in the teenage years,who are not mature, would go round breaking people's heart just because they don't know how the girls felt.
It takes a lot of time to forget the memories you had because we humans are in fact very attached to emotional needs,which means that your heart,feelings are very fragile.Sometimes I saw that people hurt themselves, or even commited to emotional needs.It is a very sad thing.
So,people,especially girls,DON'T go into a relationship until you are ready,I mean when you are able to accept the consequences or you will suffer.
For the last time,sorry......
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty