EMPTY :: Saturday, November 17, 2007, 18:01
Hi everyone!
Sorry for not blogging yesterday because I went to eat steamboat with my family.
The steamboat was very nice and I would recommend it to everyone!
The place is near Bugis Junction and it's name is Happy Pay Steamboat and Chef.
The sevice there is very good and the food there is delicious too!
so not talking about the food, lets move on to the topic that I told you I would be blogging on the day before yesterday.
Human Nature...... some of you might think it is not a big problem to worried about but the problem is everybody don't even bother looking into it.
Humans, like us, wants to be respected, if someone don't respect you, you would not respect the person back, why?
It is because your ego is hurt, so you didn't want to lose out, you give the person the same treatment. But did you ever think, why people like the saint have the title.
The saints, like all of us, are also human, but they look things in another viewpoint, they want people to have good relationship with one another, they also don't want to make enemies.
Lets ask, would you want to make more enemies or friends? Of course people would want to make more friends, but they only say it, people don't really bother to do it. So did they really mean what they say..
That will only make it harder to do what you want to do.
Just now, one man came to "dee siao" me, lucky, I know what to do.
Scary sia.
So thats for all, bye !
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty