EMPTY :: Thursday, November 01, 2007, 13:09
People, are sometimes very heartless.
But most of them got lots of emotion,we all have emotions
it only depend on how we react at different time.
Some of us are mature enough to handle different emotion at different time but ultimately, it is you who will see learn, benefit that the world is like that.
God, the creator of heaven,earth and the netherworld,loves us all and we must know how to treasure ourselves, just as God treasure us.
with that I end my current speech and continue to tell you what has happen today.
My form-teacher ask me to help her today at 0900h, but I overslept, By the time I woke up, it was 1000h! So I quickly ran to school and found out that my form-teacher wants us to attend some sample class.Phew,it wasn't something important or I will get a earful from her.
So roughly, this is about the day.
Remember to treasure yourself becausse God also loves you.
Amen
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty