EMPTY :: Saturday, November 03, 2007, 13:52
Today is the start of new day and the end of yesterday.Feeling fresh to do new things.Sometimes, it is the best if you try outnew things that don't harm you but improve yourself like reading a book or what.
Anyway, later will be going out so......
Nevermind,will not be going OBS next year as I have to study hard, it is kinda fun when you go gor OBS because it will be a once in a lifetime experience,but what can I do about it ?So, it is the best that I miss this opportunities and work hard towards my ultimate aim-to become a doctor.
Anyway,life has a lot of ups and downs, so cheer up!,as God is here to lift your spirits, and to protect you from the evil demons.
Keep a positive mindset and you will soon find out that there is lots of thing waiting for you!
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty