EMPTY :: Wednesday, November 28, 2007, 21:25
Yes! Finally going to work!
It is my second time but this time is better cos my previous work is damn tiring.
Nevermind, don't talk about this.
Lets move on.
Today, I went out to the CC to see if there is anything special but sad, there is none until my friend called me and tell me that there is a chess competiton going on.
I was DAMN happy cos I have not played chess with a real opponent.
Mostly, my challenger is AI and I like challenging Gary Kasparov in AI form cos he is so good,he beat me everytime we played.
So today,just found out this and now, I'm preparing the "battle" ahead.
Hope I can join and get the 1st prize.
Went to youtube to watch a very nice show and then looking for songs.
Hope there is more nice songs.
Many people don't know that China singers's song are very nice to listen.
No offend, but I don't really idolise people, just that if the song is nice, I will see who is the singer and look for the lyrics, learn them, and maybe, participate in the school competiton, although the odds are stacking against me.
Just hope that I, one day, can play back my faourite sport which is badminton, and represent the country cos it is an honour to do so, helping Singpore to gun medals.
I HEREBY, NOW WISH TEAM SINGAPORE ALL THE BEST IN THE SEA GAMES IN THAILAND AND HOPE THEY GUN DOWM AS MANY GOLD AS THEY CAN,
GO TEAM SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty