EMPTY :: Monday, November 12, 2007, 20:04
Yesterday went to buy books at Popular and saw Gen there.
I didn't see her until she called me and i was puzzled because I thought people are usually very forgetful but she still remember me.
We talked for a while and then went to buy somemore stationary for school.
can't wait for school to reopen, and this time, I will chiong all the way because I want to take Geo.
So, roughly, today was fine and I've already started to planned what to give my friends a surprise.
Hope can meet up with Jun Yang and the rest and most importantly, stay happy.
Haix......
Got to prepare my O'level soon as I'm taking it in mid- june or november.
So, I got to go now to do what I got to do...
See ya soon
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty