EMPTY :: Saturday, August 23, 2008, 18:26
Life.......
Friendship.......
All these is hard to get but easy to lose.
It is fragile, and must be handled with care.
Can't believe my eyes that one of my classmates, Ninnart is leaving.....
sometimes people just come and go......
that is why we must learn how to treasure our loved ones and friends......
Shriram, if you are reading this, listen here: I did not do it on purpose to ignore you, but it is just very difficult for me to take my results lightly, especially one that I have master in and study real hard for it......
Nobody is perfect, and just like that, even I make mistakes
I have think it over and over again, what am I here for ?
...... and I got a answer. I got to fufil my destiny no matter how hard and how much I am against the odds....
one's life is to live it fully and I have decided that it is time that I fufil my purpose here......
I hope you can forgive me, but if you can't do it, then don't force yourself......
I just don't want you to misunderstand me.....
People come and go, maybe, it will be my turn.
I don't know when will it be but just before it ends, I got to fufil what I am suppose to do......
maybe this is a little much to expect, but if you got to hate me, the go on as I really have nothing to stop you, but just hope you don't because we,humans live on Earth in harmony.
No one is to hate.
Life is just like that, my health is failing,
I just need to do whatever is needed of me to do.....
Hope you can understand......
Friendship is like a boat, one wrong move and thats it, it is gone forever
although ninnart says she will be coming back but it is like the whole class will miss her, just like I miss Adora......
and life......
the birth of one and the death of one.......
one one knows when it is their turn, so it is best to ask yourself a question: What am I here for?
Did GOD send me here for a purpose?
Think about it and start to reflect on it.....
the world is full of happiness,anger,sadness,bitterness
But I want a world which everyone knows a word: PEACE
Wars are just a dark side of a human and its impact is great.
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty