Recently watch a show called Nanny Daddy(奶爸百分百). In the show, I saw a familiar face and begin to ask myself where did I see that person before...... Till the end of the show, I finally realized who was it, it was my friend's friend. She is about 5 years older than me and she took up modeling. The last time I saw her was like 1-2 years back and I was surprised to see her on television! I've never heard of any model able to act in a local drama and after I asked my friend about it, she told me that her friend had already acted in two shows! One was in perfect cut and another, nanny daddy. I managed to persuade my friend to send her picture to me so I can "keep track" on how many shows did she act in. I really take my hats off her as it is very difficult for a model to get to act in a local drama by Mediacorp. I wished her the best in everything and this are the pictures of her, try to guess her name as I'm not telling it
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty
THE LONESOME SOUL
Goh Benjamin
I watch, i feel, from there i learn....through the colours of the world, i paint a beautiful picture that is far from the ugliness of reality
The world is an illusion, a painful one. Wishes You to be fine
Friends to be happy
To remember her, my god sister forever
World to be peaceful
And don't rip credits, thanks.