EMPTY :: Saturday, September 27, 2008, 06:32
There's always a personal code for living a better, happier, more successful kind of life.
Being born an immense appetite for people-watching. I could pass the time quite happily.
I believe that there are time where u do feel that u are at the worst of your life if u made a mistake. did something wrong.
Here I'm to tell u, u're perfectly fine.
People make mistakes. Sometime very serious ones. As often as not, the mistakes aren't deliberate
or personal. Sometimes we just don't know what we're doing. I feel that if in any case in the past, people have behaved badly towards you, it wasnt necessarily becuz they meant to be horrid, but becuz they were as naive. as foolish, as human as the rest of us.
What done is done, and you need to just get on with things.
don't label things as good or bad. if we ever does. it simply just affect us that is real bad. even though it's not.
We could let all these things get us down, fizzle away. But once we accepted it, I could choose
to forgive and get on with my life, things improved enormously.
Yes i guess it get tough. but it certainly helped me make me.
mistakes made are small matters, what it concern is not only to just learning from it nor avoiding it. is to look forward to what to be done to move away from any upcoming mistake.
making the motto of life - what done is done. accept it
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty