EMPTY :: Friday, October 24, 2008, 10:40




Mernel Koh Min Er(许敏儿)(1993-2008),15, committed suicide......
Passed away on 30th September 2008
Extract from OMY website
(疑因犯下偷窃罪,昨天本来应该上庭的中二女生,因担心被判入收容所,竟然拉了“干爹”一起陪死。两人在嗅吸强力胶后,双双从组屋高楼坠下身亡!
据悉,这名所谓的“干爹”,就是女死者最近从好友吉娜手中抢过来的“男朋友”。不过,据吉娜告诉记者,男死者对女死者只有“干女儿”的感情。
女死者许敏儿(洋名Mernel)仅15岁,是花菲卫理中学中二普通学术班学生。
男死者艾迪(Eddy Afendy,22岁)是印尼华裔,在私人学校英华美资讯(Informatics)读书。
据了解,死者在坠楼现场留下一封用红笔写的遗书给母亲,透露自己不想进少女收容所,因此只好选择“离开”。
女死者千字遗书曝光
女死者留遗书给母亲,对自己的行为道歉,并要母亲别伤心,在她的离开之后,不要做出伤害自己的事。
她也请求母亲的原谅,并表示深爱着母亲,叮嘱患上胃病的母亲,每天都要吃三餐,不要让自己饿肚子,也叮嘱母亲别抽烟喝酒。
此外,女死者也向母亲交代后事,希望自己能“美美”上路。
女死者也在遗书中表示,自己是因为不想进入少女收容所,才选择轻生。
女死者要求母亲,如果可以的话,把她的骨灰和属于她的东西,包括:毛绒玩具、化妆品、香水、衣服等,都带回母亲的家去,把这些东西摆在一个房间里。
女死者叮嘱母亲 不要伤害自己
当你读到这封信时,我已经离开这个世界。
你不再也不能把我抱紧、吻我、骂我、打电话给我,或找到我了。
我真的很对不起你。我真的真的很爱你。对不起,我没有珍惜你给我的生命。我还这样摧毁自己。
你受苦10个月,这么痛才把我带到这个世界,我却对自己做出这样的事。
答应我,在你知道我离开后,不会伤害自己,或做任何傻事,好吗。
我不要你受伤,不然,我将不能原谅自己,也无法安息。
对自己做出这样的事,我只求你能原谅我。
惦记母亲的胃病 劝母亲戒烟戒酒
一定要记得,不能伤害自己,或让其他人伤害你,因为你是我唯一的妈咪!你知不知道,我是多么多么的爱你。
我不能离开你,但我却已经这么做,因为我没有别的选择。原谅我好吗,妈咪。
你要照顾自己。一定要每天吃三餐,不要让自己饿着。你有胃病,不要喝酒和抽烟。
如果我可以,我希望永远照顾你,并留在你的身边。我希望来生,你还是我的妈咪。
我真的不忍心离开你。如果你可以,把我的骨灰放在你的家里,也把属于我的东西(如:绒毛玩具、化妆品、香水、衣服等等)带到你的家去,把它们放在一个房间……
女死者透露:不想进少女收容所 别无其他选择……
不要太伤心好吗?笑多一些,保持开朗的心情。
你应该知道,我不喜欢看到你哭。
妈咪,我真的舍不得离开你。不过,我没有选择。我不想进宿舍和少女收容所,你知道我有多么讨厌进去。
一定要好好照顾自己好吗:D
我爱你,我想念你。)
Why did she had to do that??????
Why can't she logically solve the problems she faced......
Although I don't really know her, but hearing this news had made me very sad of her death.
I really pity her a lot and why did she got to do that......
.........
Mernel, I believe you have a message for me, the message by God to be passed to me from you.
Can you tell me?
I really have no clue to what the message is after knowing your death.......
If you can, come and find me in my dreams and tell me about it......
It feels like I've known you for a very long time but I just cannot remember where did we met before......
You are a pretty gal with good grades, only got trouble with the law......
But that can change, people are always willing to give you the chance to repent.....
It is not like the last day on Earth......
You have your boyfriend, your family members and your friends to help you whenever you are in trouble, or you could look for them when you are lonely.......
Why go to all these drastic measures to end your emptyness in your heart?????
Although you are now gone..... but many people will remember you- the smiles that you brought into people's heart and the times where you teach people to be strong... be independent......
You will always be remembered by your loved ones and we, the people who will remember you, promise to you that we will live our life to the fullest and not torture ourselves when we are faced with problems we think we really cannot handle......
Mernel, I really want to have a chat with you. so if you are free and reading this, come and communicate with me in my dreams......
This tragic had brought me into tears many times......
It is just so difficult to accept the fact that you are gone from this beautiful world......
Like your friend Gina Lai, she also cannot accept the fact that you are gone......
And most of all, you left this world without saying goodbye to your boyfriend.......
I bet he is the person who is feeling very down from the day he learned that you are gone- the time when he sees your motionless body lying on the floor.
It is really very difficult to accept the fact that you are gone......
It really is......
How I wished I could sense that this thing is going to happen and come to save the both of you- You and your "godfather" Eddy
It is my destiny to do that......
But I neglected to train my gift from God and learn how to use it......
If I'd done that......
You and Eddy will still be alive......
I really cannot accept the fact
If only you had not done that, then you'll have a chance to repent, to be a good girl that your friends and family wants......
You can start to stop smoking because it is bad for your health, you can change your habit of stealing and...... you have a chance to make good friends and get away from all those bad friends that made you change to be a bad person......
If only you had given yourself a chance......
If only you had......
Now,
Good girl......
rest in peace......
....... and Eddy, take good care of her......
you will always be fondly remembered......
......
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty