EMPTY :: Thursday, October 23, 2008, 13:34
OKokOK
Everyone, I take your advice thats it.
Now I am going to divert all the attention
Grr......
My head is hurting from the pressure from the stress......
It is bad to be stressed out but with dash things around, how can I not aquire stress? It has been dash hard to fight for a place here and now, I am getting condamned by others.
What did I do?
The suicide case of Mernel Koh,15, is bugging me since I red it. I know there is a message there but I just can't decipher it. It is not that obvious but really, it is soooooo difficult that I need time to get it.
Can someone tell me what is it?
The news article seems to bug me, in the sense that it is in my subconcious and everytime I try not to think about it, it always appears.
It has now bugged me for nearly a month!
I need some peace to figure this out as this had something to do with my calling, my destiny.
The peace that you give me would be greatly appreciated.....
Haix.........
How am I supposed to figure this out when no clues are there.
It feels like I am connected to the case but don't know in what sense......
It is driving me insane.......
Grr.........
Hragh...........
..........
.........
.........
can someone tell me the message?
......
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty