Then I went to the stunt performers by Russell and Paul Swift! The whole stunt show was amazing, ranging from reverse spin, high speed parallel parking to the most waited 2- wheel drive! Unfortunately, my EOS 50D my parents lend it to my relative so I have to settle with my parents camera, the Powershot S3 IS. I am unfamiliar with this camera so I did not know how to record the whole stunt show and worse, I did not know how to change it to a high-speed camera and ended up taking a few photos of it, hope you will enjoy it
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty
THE LONESOME SOUL
Goh Benjamin
I watch, i feel, from there i learn....through the colours of the world, i paint a beautiful picture that is far from the ugliness of reality
The world is an illusion, a painful one. Wishes You to be fine
Friends to be happy
To remember her, my god sister forever
World to be peaceful
And don't rip credits, thanks.