EMPTY :: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 09:30
After the performance, I went to get the autograph of Russell and his son, Paul Swift. I even managed to take a picture WITH them. Woots! Here is the picture

Then I made a friend called Ning and I took a picture of him. here it is

After this, I went back to find my frind’s friend and I took a picture with her and some pictures of her. Her colleagues saw and asked me to take pictures with them but I don’t want. The whole motorshow, the only model I take pictures of an with is only my friend’s friend. Her colleagues was kind of jealous and it is very difficult to explain it because no matter how dash her colleagues look, or how dash they are, I just don’t like to take pictures with them or of them. You may call me weird as many guys went there mainly to take pictures with dash models but it is ain’t my type. There is a saying that could apply to me: “Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder”
So ya, dash models are not my type, I will only take pictures of cars and my friend’s friend.







Isn't she uber cute and pretty





When I show her an enlarged picture of her face, she was shocked and said "Wa, soooo unglam, don't post it up" hahaha but I said "you look nice in this angle" so I decided to 'defy" her and post it up
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty