EMPTY :: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 08:05
Went to the Singapore Motorshow 2008 on the 3rd and 4th of October. Took a lot of pictures and I have a great time there. On the 3rd , I’ve only take a picture of the Subaru’s crew. But the next day, it was a good one. I’ve finally saw my friend’s friend after we had not seen each other for nearly 2 years as we were both very busy with our own stuff. I went to her and ask her why she is not here on the 3rd and she said she did not work during the night. Then I took a picture with her and some pictures of her and continue talking. But our conversation ended quickly as she was so popular with people, when there is some time, I was joking with her, saying “Wa you are so popular that having the time to talk is so difficult” and she laugh, saying that she always have lots of people who want to take pictures of her and with her. After this, I went to the whole exhibit to take pictures of cars as all the cars there were so cool! Here is a few pictures of the cars I’ve taken

























It all ended in a teardrop. Empty