EMPTY :: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 15:07
2 months........
since you are gone, I hadn't been able to fill the void in my heart.....
It is just really too much.......
But Gina needs you more......
I can see that......
your good friend is really not doing any good.......
We are not......
It is really too much of a blow for us to lose you......
I will visit you soon......
The trip to the IMH is really not good.....
nearly got stuck there for life........
But I can't be stuck there..... I need to take care of sis......
I need to be here, so I can take care of her.......
Mernel......
we all really miss you......
Gina, stay strong......
we will be better.........
we will..........
I'm not sure........
But one thing for sure.......
I will always miss you.........
Mernel.....
we will always miss you.........
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty