<body>

EMPTY :: Sunday, November 02, 2008, 00:10





















All these pictures you've sent to me, it is still with me. Photos here, but person gone.......
Why......
why it has to be that way?
It still hurts...... my head, my heart.......
I really don't know how long can I hold, I feel like I'm turning insane and I feel like........
taking an eternal rest......
I don't know........
I am feeling like a strong void sucking me into desperation......
Mernel...... how come you still have not visited me.....
or maybe, it is my fault for not receiving you......
if it is the latter, I seek your forgiveness as I don't know how to communicate with you in my dreams......
I'm sorry......
really sorry......
You are really a very good person, but why is this happening........
why......
WHY........
ARGH..................
...............
really cannot stand it..........
..........
please..........
I seek your forgiveness.............
All these while thinking of you........
thinking of your laughter.......
your smile.........
It is a month and 2 days passed........
but........
I still can't take it........
A month and 2 days....... I'll never see you smile again......
A month and 2 days....... I'll never hear you calling me "kor" again.......
A month and 2 days....... I'll never get to hear your voice again.......
A month and 2 days....... I'll never able to scold you, teach you right from wrong......
A month and 2 days....... I'll never be cheered up by you again......
A month and 2 days....... I'll never able to go out with you again........
A month and 2 days....... I'll never able to pick you up from school again.......
A month and 2 days....... I'll never get to play with you again......
A month and 2 days....... I'll never be able to hear advice from you again......
A month and 2 days....... I'll never be able to attend your birthday party again......
A month and 2 days....... I'll never be able to see you happy again......
A month and 2 days....... I'll can never be able to called you.......
A month and 2 days....... I'll never had you wishing me HAPPY BIRTHDAY......
A month and 2 days....... I'll never be able to have dinner and lunch with you......
A month and 2 days....... nobody to sing duet with me......
A month and 2 days....... nobody to practice dance steps with me......
A month and 2 days....... nobody to dance with.......
A month and 2 days....... nobody give the the feelings you've given me......
A month and 2 days....... nobody to nag at me.......
A month and 2 days....... nobody to confide my secrets to.......
A month and 2 days....... nobody watch dramas with me anymore.......
A month and 2 days....... I'll never be able to celebrate your birthday......
A month and 2 days....... nobody ask me what I want for my birthday.......
A month and 2 days....... nobody to help me........
A month and 2 days....... you'll never nugde me and ask me to call you......
A month and 2 days....... nobody to calm me when I'm angry or nervous......
A month and 2 days....... you will never be able to celebrate my birthday with me anymore.......
A month and 2 days....... you're gone.........
and a month and 2 days....... I can't take it.........
Sorry Mernel, if not I've insist on temporary keeping off contact with you for a year to study,
if I had answered your call when you called me in the one year temporary off contact year- this year,
then....... you'll still be here......
you will not be gone.......
It is my fault.......
if only.......
I hope you'll forgive me......
sorry.......

It all ended in a teardrop. Empty

THE LONESOME SOUL

Goh Benjamin


I watch, i feel, from there i learn....through the colours of the world, i paint a beautiful picture that is far from the ugliness of reality The world is an illusion, a painful one.

Wishes

You to be fine
Friends to be happy
To remember her, my god sister forever

World to be peaceful
And don't rip credits, thanks.

Friendships that I treasure..

  • Fan Ying Han
  • Mernel Koh Min Er
  • Shermaine Tan
  • Yang Wen Yi
  • Cheryl Tan
  • Lim Cheng Chuan
  • Lee Jia En
  • Tan Jun Wei Zack
  • Lindy
  • Benedict Tan
  • Jean
  • Stella Ang
  • Bob Leong
  • Tommy

    WHISPERS





    MEMORIES

    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    December 2010
    March 2011
    May 2011
    December 2011


    Blessings and thanks

    Skin and Layout: The Reckless Apple
    Brushes: 1
    Progam: Photoshop
    Others:
    Blogskins, Blogspot
    Image Uploading: Photobucket

    Image: Deviantart


    Rest In Peace......my friend
    Mernel Koh Min Er(许敏儿)

    Rest in peace Mernel...... you will always be fondly remembered

    Passed away on 30th September 2008(1993-2008)