EMPTY :: Monday, November 03, 2008, 14:30
I appreciate all of your help but I will try to deal it myself as now, no one can help me.
LYC, you tried to be the devil to help, yet you have forgotten that Mrs Thomas also did that way but instead of helping, it got worse........
I just think that if I tried to do it with some people's help, maybe I'm able to get myself out of this situation................
You all are quite helpful but what I need is someone who can really close my wound- my emotional wound....... the one that time can never heal.........
I guess whatever the outcome is......... I just don't want you to grieve over it but take the message that I want to give to all of you all....... that is: Treasure the person close to you..... do not neglet them...........and take care of yourself...... if not, the person living will always be hit the hardest....... just like it hit me........
Mernel......... please grant my wish........
Thank you.......
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty