EMPTY :: Sunday, November 16, 2008, 16:19
Still can't forget you sis.......
I can still remember the times we had, these happy memories will always be with me......
I remember the time when I told you I've join dance...... you were laughing after you heard me.......
you said I can't dance..... but you offered to teach me.......
at that time, we were having our dinner at your house void deck......
I told you that I will prove to you that I can dance and every practice, I looked forward to learn some steps to prove you wrong.......
but you are right, I can't dance........
I still hold on and I remembered that you once asked me how many guys are there and when I told you I was the only guy, you looked kind of angry.......
I sense that you are kind of jealous and told you that you will be my god-sister, my ONLY god-sister.......
you cheered up after that and make me do a weird thing...... you ask me to promise you not to fall in love with anyone in my CCA........
Whatever I've promise you, I did it.......
most of the time during CCA I did not look co-operative....
It is one of my promise to you sis, I promise you that I'd not get close with any girls in my CCA and I did it.......
That's why I looked anti-social.......
Still remembered the time during my practice for SYF, I did not get most of the moves right, the seniors asked me to practice but I did it not with any enthusiasm.......
but after practice, I went to look for you...... I asked you to help me and you gladly agreed. I showed you the moves and together we danced together.......
you teach me the steps I've got wrong and we even dance freestyle!
These times I really enjoyed dancing....... it is like every CCA practice is like hell but practicing with you is such an enjoyable time........
we even did a duet, just for fun...... and once, your boyfriend came and saw us dancing duet, he mistakenly taught I was your boyfriend.......
You explained and I clarified that I was only your god-bro.......
after your boyfriend heard it, he laughed, we looked at each other and dragged him to dance with us........
The times with you is really fun.....
We danced, and even crack jokes.......
sometimes we even sing duet......
outsiders look at us and thought we were a couple.......
but we were just god-bro and sis.......
there was once when you refused to go home, say your parents were unreasonable...... I've got to come down in the wee hours and coaxed you to go home......
that was the time that took me nearly an hour to coax you......
although you made me promise you lots of things and somethings that are a little unreasonable, but I agreed anyway......
you are the ONLY god-sis that is close to me......
when you look for me and cried, I lend you a shoulder and coaxed you......
no matter what, you are my god-sis so I got to take care of you......
although slowly letting your boyfriend to do that, but no matter what, I'll still be your god-bro..... even if you fall out with your boyfriend or quarrel with him, you will never fail to look for me........
Mernel........
I know you want me to be strong..... to continue to live on, but......
it is just that I've owed you too much..... furthermore, I've caused your death because of my ignorance.......
Now, I don't even dare to have any god-sis anymore, fearing that another life will be lost.......
you once told me..... if someone need my help, I must help them.....
you don't mind that I have another god-sis so long I don't neglect you.......
but to say.... you are really the ONLY god-sis that is close to me...... not even my best friend is as close as you.......
Mernel....... kor really miss you........
Let the memories be remembered.......
let me protect you.....
give your soul a warm home......
I will always be here......
waiting for you.........
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty