EMPTY :: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 04:50
74 days passed......
Since you were gone.....nothing in my life is the same again......
my life......it has just changed
never will it be the same again.......
visited you .....
you were still pretty....
sorry didn't manage to bring food for you.......
school's going to reopen, I don't know what to do......
death is inevitable..... it's only the matter of time......
if I leave now...if I leave later.....the only difference is the time frame......
nothing is going to change.......
still trying to hang on......
you will always be etched in my heart.....my memories......
I will never be able to be happy again.....
in the sense of true happiness......
I wil try to fake happiness but I don't know it can last for how long......
it is just so tired........
I'm so tired........
Missing you every second......every minute.....every hour......every day......every month......every year......every decade......every century......every eon.....
forever......
......
the days are gone......
my feelings are gone too......
gone with you......
I'm just an empty body......
my soul is gone......
the previous Ben is......gone forever
Mernel......
always my good god-sister......
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty