EMPTY :: Sunday, December 14, 2008, 08:42
75 days had passed......
Mernel.... I am coming to visit you soon
I hope Gina can come along.....she misses you a lot.....
She has lots of things to tell you.... me too....
we both got lots of things to tell you.....
Christmas is coming.... will you come and celebrate it with me?
I might be celebrate it with Gina..... don't know how yet
Don't know how would she be.......
Hope you come along to celebrate with us......
we miss you a lot......
I dedicate the song "Silent Night" to you......
hope you like this Christmas song......
I will come and visit you again maybe during Christmas or few days before......
will sing to you Christmas songs to you to celebrate with you.......
without you here......
nothing is joyful......
all the joy turned into sorrow.....
you must take care.....
come and visit me whenever you can.....
you can bring Eddy with you......
just hope you come.......
.......
it is just so difficult to live life like before......
nothing will ever be the same again.......
the loneliness.......
we both experience it before......
same personality.....same bond shared......
even at death......
our bond still exist......
I can feel it.......
help Gina to stand up again......
help her to stand on her feet again......
you have left......
I do not want to see her go like this.....
or the wound in my heart would be gashed deeper......
deeper than the ocean floor.....
than in that state.... I'll not be able to stand up again.....
the pain now.....
is very pain.....
quite unbearable.....
I feel like giving up......
but trying to stand up despite the odds......
I'm all bleeding over......
but I must try.....
only then if I fail..... I would have no regrets......
nothing in this world i can bring away......
but always having God by my side......
asking him to help me......
to let me stay......
to fulfill my calling by him.....
only by completing it......
then I can safely go.....
go back to His side.......
to assist Him......
for now..... trying to complete my task given by Him......
not matter how much I've bled...... I still must continue......
continue till the day I fall......
I don't know where it is......
but I'm not afraid......
Mernel.......
Gina and I really misses you a lot.......
we really do......
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty