EMPTY :: Thursday, January 22, 2009, 19:23
114 days......
I am angry.......and feeling......melancholic
why everyone don't want to give me a chance?
I did something wrong, but you didn't correct me......
instead, you scream at me.....asking why I did the steps wrong......
I am angry....not at everyone, but myself.......
I can't seems to get everything right......
My Add maths, to choir stuff......everything I can't get it right......
why......
WHY AM I SUCH A FAILURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY DON'T ANYONE GIVE ME A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mernel....since you left, everything i did is always a failure.......
I tried to act as if I am okay in choir but it didn't work...........
everyone just hates me........
why........
why........
...........
Today choir practice didn't went well.......
everything didn't went well........
I MIGHT AS WELL LEAVE THIS WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just can't take it......
the pain........
losing you is already bad enough......
but everyone is CONDEMNING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the pain...... is really unbearable.......
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty