EMPTY :: Wednesday, January 28, 2009, 01:07
came and visit you...... but not for very long.....
how are you? hoping that you are doing great.....'
Just don't know who is the poor guy who hates Gina so much.....
some more from her class......
just hope that people don't bother Gina already......
she is already feeling hurt........
change for the better....don't hate people......
There is a song I'd listen on the radio and when I search for the lyrics.... everything is true about my situation.....
the song is- Everybody's changing by Keane
You say you wander your own land
But when I think about it
I don't see how you can
You're aching, you're breaking
And I can see the pain in your eyes
Says everybody's changing
And I don't know why
So little time
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same
You're gone from here
And soon you will disappear
Fading into beautiful light
Cause everybody's changing
And I don't feel right
So little time
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same
So little time
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move
Just to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same
Everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same
this is true..... my relationships with people are changing.....they are changing and I just want to remain the same......
why people just cannot accept who am I.........
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty