EMPTY :: Saturday, January 03, 2009, 01:06
Mernel..... today school wasn't good at all
It seems like without you, everything has become dull......
my head is cracking....... I feel like screaming
but I can't....... I need to hold it as long as possible......
Did you enjoy the countdown with Gina?
Hope you did.......
everyday when it is nearer to 30th of every month..... I feel like going insane......
my head is very pain......
in great pain......
but can't scream out loud......
trying to hold it back......
don't want to go IMH again......
I miss you Mernel.... really miss you......
the two songs I composed for you I will try to put it up tomorrow.....
if got time.......
2009 will never be the same again without you......
every 30th will always make me remember about 30/09/2008
I hate this day very much.......
that is why I can't stand the pain in my head....my heart and soul......
hope you are happy wherever you are......
I really miss you.....
I really love you......
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty