EMPTY :: Sunday, January 18, 2009, 21:36
Mernel......remember I tell you that I composed 2 song for you? Now I put the 2 songs here and dedicate it to you.
The English song for you:
There was once a girl,
who was pure and innocent.
The smile that she had,
radiates through my heart
Every time I see her,
I’ll always brighten up
But now, everything is gone
How could this happen
She looked at her road
But is was filled with heavy stones
She tried to remove it……all alone.
But there was just too much,
Every now and then, every moment she was wearing down
Yet she stood so strong
and keep it silent
till the end……
Your departure is just too much
The pain in my heart, my soul
Is just unbearable, tearing me apart
The wound in my heart, my soul
Is bleeding, never healing
And I really miss you…… really love you
Your life is never perfect
Your road is never clear
No matter how much you tried
It’s not gonna change
But the bond that we had
Makes me feel the pain you are in
I failed to protect you
As I had promise you.
I remembered the day we met
I’ve promised you to be your guardian angel
To protect you from harm
But when I opened my eyes
You were already gone
Mernel…… I really miss you
Really love you since the day we met
Why did you have to leave us?
Do you know how much pain I’m in
I’m facing all the odds
Going against it……
It hurts me emotionally
It hurts me till I’m unable to stand
Your departure is just too much
The pain in my heart, my soul
Is just unbearable, tearing me apart
The wound in my heart, my soul
Is bleeding, never healing
And I really miss you…… really love you
Mernel…… I really miss you
Really love you since the day we met
Why did you have to leave us?
Do you know how much pain I’m in
Now the bond has faded
My life is completely…… shattered
The Chinese song for you:
(我真的不信你走了,
不信你已经走了。
你这样的突然走了,
就让干哥哥悲恸。
你留下了关心你的人,
你知道我们有多伤心。
关心你的人很多,
尤其是你的干哥哥。
你这样的一走了之,
我不愿接受你走的事实。
敏儿,快点回来
干哥哥就在这里等你
敏儿,快点回来
我们每个人在等你
你为什么要留下疼你的人,
尤其是干哥哥。
你可知道我有多悲恸,
我真的对不起你。
我没做我干哥哥的责任,
我就现在向你道歉。
我真的很后悔了,
请干妹快点回来。
敏儿,快到我身边,
你可知我有多么的想你。
敏儿,干哥哥想念你,
快回来,敏儿回来。
我知道我以前忽略了你,
干妹你能原谅我吗?
你这样的抛下关心你的人,
我们多赶到心痛。
敏儿,快点回来,
我们每个人都在等你回来。
你这样的走了,
干哥哥接受不了事实。
敏儿,快点回来,
回到我们的……胸怀。)
I miss you.....Mernel
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty