EMPTY :: Saturday, February 14, 2009, 15:12
137 days had passed.....
Yesterday, everyone got to do the IPP exercise...
my class finished within 20 minutes and had to wait for about 40 minutes....
then half-way, the air got so thin till I cannot breathe well.
stayed outside for a while and then YZW wants me back in.
after that really cannot take it and then go to General office.
half-way there, nearly blacked out but lucky still got a little strength.
Then in the office, i was trying to gasp for air then later, seems like i blacked out cause by the time I woke up, I was in TTSH already.....
damn unlucky, but got exempted from these exercise...
lucky that day can be discharged cause I want to go home and rest then later go see sis.....
V-day is here, but it feels like all occasions are very lonely.....
it is very lonely......
well maybe later I go see her again.....
Missing you every moment, sis.....
where are you?
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty