EMPTY :: Tuesday, February 17, 2009, 22:33
140 days had passed....
you asked me to put my problems away....but have you ever thought that this problem is not something that can be put away easily.....you asked me to forget all the problems I had but this thing that I am facing now is not a problem.... it is something that I got no chance to prevent it and it happened..... you know how sad am I? Probably not, why?.....no one is giving me a chance to change.....you said I was different from last year..... but why????? This thing had dealt me a very huge blow and I can't seem to take it and some people like ZCZE, I really pity him for not having the heart to feel.....you just can't see the problems I am facing now..... I am trying to study and do it a the same time......but you instead....accused me of sleeping and not putting in my effort....if i had not put in effort.... then I would not have been in this world anymore.....writing this......I do not want to talk much and I am tired of putting up with childish people(ZCZE,RH and more...)
The day when the incident happened....my previous self is dead...gone forever....now you see is the other one that surfaced
you said I was different from last time but look.......you don't even understand what am I going through and so....I hope you'll respect my privacy and stop forcing me to change.....
somethings in this world you just can't change it....I miss you sis......
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty