EMPTY :: Wednesday, February 25, 2009, 20:56
148 days has passed......
Today received back some papers and some people OBVIOUSLY got NO SHAME....
EL today received one of her paper which she cheated...and why I say she cheated, it is because she did not play by the rules and yet can GLOAT about her high marks...
IF I don't play by the rules, then I will get FULL marks.....
no sense of honesty and integrity....
I dislike people with no honesty and integrity......
hmm.....
at least sis is so much better than her.....
sis....maybe I'll visit you during Qing Ming......
Still don't know whether can do it.......
.......
Where are you?
Gina needs you now and I don't really know what to do.....
Come and tell me how to handle it as my heart hurts as she is so stressed and depressed........
Of course.....I will hold out for you, doing what am I supposed to do, like you.....maybe we should keep our feelings deep inside cos no one understands.....
but will still go on and help people whenever they are in need......
Just come sis.....just come......
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty