EMPTY :: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 23:27

Just look at the number of people that went to the IT show on the last day!!!!!
This is just sooo crazy......
Prices are cut to the minimum and typical Singaporean(Kiasu) flock there to buy stuff...Can't even walk fast....Like during chinese new year in Chinatown...... -.-
Went there yesterday and today.....
Yesterday went to buy an anti-virus system at a discounted prices...yay!
I bought it at $63.20(U.P.$140++)
Today went out with yh and Cheryl.....
Went to walk here and there,sing here and there and found out that we've spent almost a 100 bucks!!!!
and the most paiseh thing is that I owed Cheryl money >.<
I AM NOW OFFICIALLY BROKE!!!!
But will pay the money back as soon as possible.....
Now got to do my chemistry files and save money up for June's "outing"
haha
ok...can't talk much...
see you tomorrow......
Sign off
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty