EMPTY :: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 21:46
Have been pondering on these words in my mind.......
Time is a very mysterious thing...
the events.......all that had happened......
Euripides once said:Time will explain it all. He is a talker, and needs no questioning before he speaks.
But I'm starting to doubt that.
Time didn't tell me why would all this happen to me, Time didn't tell me the reason for it happening.
Maybe........
maybe the time spent together wasn't enough.......but with time,I'll promise to love you with all my heart....you can be guarantee that I will not break my promise. Give me time to open up and learn more about you....I'll promise you will not regret that.
LYCJ.......files.........all giving me a headache
Why must LYCJ pressure me with the files?
Going to settle it slowly if not I'll go crazy at this rate.
Yeah.....
So Time........
I'll settle it-once and for all.
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty