EMPTY :: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 23:53
I'm already thinking what should I do......
apparrently I don't know alot of things because I've changed alot.
I've now changed and from the basic things that I've learnt since I grew up was all lost, like talking to people......
Soetimes I stop to ponder, is everyone changing or I'm changing?
I've searched and searched but I couldn't find any answers.
175 days had passed......
I'll be visiting you after I've visited my ancestor during qing ming.
Sis, wait for me......I got alot of things to tell you, to ask you......
Come to my dreams okay?
hope to see you soon.
I can't believe that I'm beginning to miss you after not seeing you or talking to you......just a short period......I'm willing to sacrifice anything just to show you how much I miss you and love you.
I've been trying to find the suitable people to give me some lessons....but apparrently I've failed but I'll continue to search for suitable people to teach me......or I'll learn it from another gal friend....worst come to worst, through the net.......
Career seminar was very boring......nearly slept through it....zzz
There is still one more day for career seminar before we do CIP on friday.
The days ahead, are they going to be fine?
I hope so.
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty