EMPTY :: Friday, March 27, 2009, 15:44
I'm back from my CIP.....
Collected mewspapers and old clothing.
Feeling quite happy.....at least no more CIP!
Can concentrate on mid-year exams.
Hope to do well, will be trying to gun down top 10(if possible)
Now, I got some things to settle....and I LOVE CAMPS!
The school is so bias.....last 2 year my camp at some other place, the front was a forest and the back was a graveyard while this year sec 2 had Costa Sands.....front was beach and back was chalet.....
Nowadays children are getting more and more pampered......
But nevermind, will tekan the sec 3 next year at military camp....heh
We live in the world full of love and care but I've been seeing people growing up without one........
Oh well.....got to HOPE for something to happen.....
sometimes one said: Old is gold
this is true.
The philosophy of life isn't easy to understand....you'll need to experience some pain....
The pain.....sometimes can be too much.
But nonetheless I will continue to learn.
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty