EMPTY :: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 14:37
I'm broken....battered and everything that you can think of.....
I'm torn....my flesh dissolving in the nothingness of void.....
What is left....
is something that is too much to let go...
there was once someone said.....the human soul can be destroyed,but not defeated.....
Ya....I finally know what it means.......
There is still two things for me to hold on....her and my god-sister.....
I am damn freaking tired....tired of doing all this........I just want to rest....but I know I can't......
Just being too tired.....
But I will regenerate again....with the help of HIM.....
I will continue my quest and just leave tears behind.......
Too pain.....too harsh...but the reality just hurts......
Oh well.....just a random and sad post that I'm trying to create....so tell me if I sounded sad or not..thanks!(Getting technique on how to write a sad post^^)
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty