EMPTY :: Friday, March 27, 2009, 00:12
Just came back from the sec 2 camp.
IT WAS FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol...
anyway decided to go there to watch the campfire and fulfill my objective. I called Cheng Chuan along so that he could talk to Ms Wang Zhuo about his homework.....then he went back, making me call Mahendran to be my "bodyguard" as I was lonely.....
So yeah...the campfire ended quite late but we have lots of fun because we love the skit put up by the sec 2(the best is from my mentored class,2I!)
First we went there after I've collected my spectacles and we couldn't find my mentored class......then we saw Mrs Leong and she reported our arrival to Mr Kwek and Mrs Sidhu. After that me and CC decided to look for my mentored class and we while we were walking pass the swimming pool, we saw Mandy,Jiaxin,and a few other girls from my mentored class. We went to ask them where are the rest and they told us plus some info bites. They say they represent 2I and the others are useless(no lor, ALL 2I members are good!) Then we managed to find them. Next we went to look for Mrs Leong to ask if we can watch the campfire and she agreed! Then all goes well.....until CC decided to leave. We decided to go arcarde to play ID5 and then he went back. I waited for Mahendran to come and then we went to prepare ourselves to watch the campfire. Me and Mahendran were enjoying ourselves(excluding some disturbing from Kuru) and soon come the video, telling us not to give up(it kind of invoke my past,so I was feeling quite down). The piano song before the video was played was nice but no one could tell me the title of it. Maybe YOU can tell me the title.heh
After that, we were being called out(the trainers thought we were alumni,heh) and we did the chicken dance with the teachers and trainers. It is so fun to be with them and the best part that I enjoyed is the songs part that we get to sing along. The best songs were the one from westlife and the chinese song "zui jn"(if i'm not wrong) but didn't get to completely sing the whole of the chinese song.
I'VE LOST NEARLY ALL MY VOICES.....(hope I can recover by tomorrow) and we went home in a cab generously sponsored by Mrs Selva......
LASTLY, heh.....me ,Mahedran and CC will go and volunteer to help in the sec 3 military camp...so next year sec 3, watch out!
To sum up the words, THE CAMP WAS FUN!.....although I didn't get to fulfill my objectives....but the purpose is fulfilled:Having fun
saw you but never did say a single thing to you today.....hope you have fun.
P.S. :We're the only 3 sec 4 that went....heh
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty