EMPTY :: Monday, March 23, 2009, 00:53
Love-what is it?
Someone once told me.....if you really love someone, you'll love him/her no matter what the sacrifice is.If you cannot be together with the person,then let him/her go.
True love is letting go when you know you can't be together with the person you love,but you'll still do anything to make him/her happy and protect him/her at all cost.
If he/she doesn't love you....instead he/she loves someone else,then let him/her be with the person he/she wants.....if that will make him/her happy.
I know what it meant...but I just cannot accept the fact that you are going to leave me once you know that I love you-if you don't love me........
But nonetheless.....I will continue to fight for it and if I really had to let go....I will. But I can't promise you that tears wouldn't flow out of my eyes. I will try to be strong......
I've fallen many times,I've climbed back many times,but this time round.......
No matter what....I'm still going to love you,protect you and watch over you as your guardian angel
I just don't want to know that you don't love me-its too painful.....
Really painful.......
It just breaks my heart.....really
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty