EMPTY :: Monday, March 30, 2009, 01:42
Mistakes.....I always commit them
Stupid mistakes.....really stupid mistake.
Sometimes I wonder....what the hell am I doing
why I always do stupid mistakes.....
I really don't want to commit stupid mistakes anymore, people had flared up because of my stupid mistake.
I should go and reflect on my actions....why am I like this.....
It is beginning to get too much....too much that sometimes I just feel like locking up myself....being all alone so no one will get mad at my stupid mistakes.....
I need to reflect......do it badly....
before it is all too late.....
I must learn how to feel again......
I don't know can I do that.....but nonetheless I will try not to make stupid mistakes anymore.......
to learn how to feel
to learn everything I've lost- my previous self.
Yet I somehow also hate my previous self....
I can't do anything to save a life....but all the skills there I got to relearn them.
In the past, I did only a few, or no stupid mistakes....
but now, LOTS of them had been committed....
In the past I can feel....feel what people's feelings are....
but now.......I think I've lost it.
How I wish I'm stuck in the past......
My past was perfect....only a few flaws...HUGE flaws
But because of the HUGE flaw, I hated my past
Mistakes......stupid mistakes....I'll promise not to commit it again anymore
Mistakes....to be learned
and I'll promise to learn how to feel again.
6 months,180 days had passed.....how are you?
Feeling okay....you happy?
hope that you are......kor here is having quite a trouble but I'll solve it...
don't worry......
I must learn and grasp my chance, the one and only chance given to me.....or have not
if have not....I'll fight for it
I'm a fighter.....not a quitter.
Give me time....and I'll prove my worth.
The mistakes....never to be made again.
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty