EMPTY :: Sunday, March 22, 2009, 01:17
Okay....there are a few things that I got to sort out......
Lucky I used forte to my advantage......it wouldn't be nice I guess......and maybe, shocking.
But I know what must I do.
I need to know how you feel.....I don't want to say it out because I fear of losing you......I fear that once you've gotten the message, you'll leave me. Sorry for not telling you although I know how unfair it is to keep you in the dark. But 1 thing for sure: look out for my signs as I prefer to do it that way-the silent way. I want to hold you closer, to bring you closer but I need to know that you love me. I don't want to be hurt again....and I'll promise you not to leave you-we'll bond closer together. Tell me if you love me. Tell me...or at least show me....I'll need to confirm that. We'll not be drifting apart, I'll promise....
Oh well....I got to say it out no matter what........
Lets just hope GOD is on my side......
I'll work everything out-I promise.
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty