EMPTY :: Friday, April 03, 2009, 23:00
Just read my Cheryl's last year class blog.......
All seems so fun.....the memories were sweet......
You know what? I want to say that 1I'08, YOU ARE THE BEST CLASS I'VE ORIENTATE SO FAR.......Thank you for making that day a memorable one for me....will miss you all loads.....
Now 2I'09, all seems so different.....people come and go
most people's personality also changed......now I only know about a handful of them......
*sigh* that is the cruelty of life.......
Just looking back at their pictures made my heart melt.....and this will be one of the memories I would like to keep.......
So yeah.....just blogging since tomorrow got choir and weekends don't have much time or not even have the time to blog......
Thinking of the past....remembering the present....all feels different.
Like you. When you first come to this school, you were quite close.....after that you have opened up and we managed to exchanged a few words.....while I had a great time with others, I did not forget you and the rest who are shy........
and now, you have grown up and somethings had changed......
So yeah.....all these memories are sweet....but some, which I don't know whether will happen or not, will be bitter....cos it's pain....
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty