EMPTY :: Monday, April 13, 2009, 22:21
Time to reflect on my stupid attitude problem when I'm pissed........
Need to change le..................
Will be reflecting.......what CC say was right.....when I'm pissed, my attitude problem arise.....
Now no matter what, I must keep calm and get rid of that stinking attitude problem of mine.
Time to change from others advise...........
Sorry to everyone who I have pissed off......
Those who are pissed off at me, CC......sorry............
Really sorry....
Didn't know it'll be that bad.......too.........
Attitude problem..........I need to get rid of it.
Lets just say that I don't even deserve to be an SL......
But a change.......yeah....I'll need that
And to change, I'll need people to forgive and forget..........
For a change for the better, starting from tomorrow, so that it's not too late.
*sigh*
God, I beg for your forgiveness of my wrath on others....remove me of the wrath and make me a better person. Thank you.Amen
WHAT THE ****ING PROBLEM IS WITH ME? I SERIOUSLY NED TO CHANGE. STARTING FROM TOMORROW.
Too long I have ignore it.....too long and now.......just want to change and reflect.
Once again.....sorry for hurting those and pissing off people.....
Sorry CC
Sorry............
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty