EMPTY :: Tuesday, April 28, 2009, 21:32
Today as per normal....
Doing duty saw a pencil on the table, went to take a look and saw there is a name on it. Sherina's name on it.
Didn't know she was in Home econ or D&T so decided to try the D&T room.
The teacher was like ignoring me when I knock on the door VERY loudly and everyone in the room stared at me.....dotz
like I'm returning a pencil and they give me a look like I had disrupted their lesson.....and the teacher was very difficult to communicate with, if I had known, I'll have gone to look for Ms Chia....easier to talk.
End up I don't know if the pencil was returned to the owner....hope yes and I'll try to be more careful when approaching a very difficult to deal with teacher......
my heart has just been dealt another blow....
you once promised me that everything will be fine but look at the mess, it's...... I'm trying every second of my life.....
Sis, ily and imy
To all my friends: Thanks for everything you've done, I appreciated it a lot and really treasure the friendship we have.....
there should be an exit but I can't find one......
and ryan teo, you'll "get it" from me for anyhow putting words into my mouth.
I say I don't like 8 and you keep twisting my words....you're so gonna get it from me.
Sitting in the middle of an alley watching the sunrise and set with Solitude.
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty