EMPTY :: Thursday, April 23, 2009, 20:43
Today was kinda hell......
During physics lots of people never do Prem's homework.....in fact nearly the WHOLE class didn't do, so we were kinda punished outside the physics lab to do.....zzz
wth la.......then last moment some people get to go back into the lab while all those who did nothing got to stand outside......
lucky I was saved by my ray diagram.....did it last year,heh
so entered the lab with a few others but it was like....the lessons left about 15 minutes.
Then EL was like summary test, I completed it early and slept.....I wrote EXACTLY the number of words required......lols
Sis, I dreamed of you today, you looked happy and I know you are worried about me......you need not worry, kor wouldn't do such a thing. I know I have screwed up a lot and I'm going to try to salvage it again......especially friends, they are all I ever got. Without them, I'm just a lonely soul who only has the Lord and God by my side. Friends are VERY IMPORTANT to me...yeah sis, I'll try and I'll take a step at a time.
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty