EMPTY :: Sunday, April 26, 2009, 14:53
Today was kinda okay.....
Went to Holy Trinity for my mass before attending the holy communion at SAC....
After that, went to tour the SAC again.....
The holy communion was nice and I'm going back again, after my mass.
but again, I can't go every week.....random week
*sigh*
at 21, I'll be able to go both every week and looking forward to it(:
But lots of confusion for me today, the pastor was too soft so sometimes I can't catch his words.....
other than that, everything is fine(:
then after the whole service, went to C.H.I.J.M.E.S to eat my lunch before taking the train back home.....and tada, now I'm here......lol
so in all, I've made two trips that is worth it because the SAC's service is better than any other service provided by christian, baptist, methodist etc.....plus it is BIG!!! I say it is HUMONGOUS!!!!
But mine will always be the best!!!(yeah, I'm bias....lol)
so....it left a smile on my face....
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty