EMPTY :: Saturday, April 25, 2009, 16:58
Today went out after service.....
next week I might be going to SAC for another round of visit.....the place s humongous!
Exams,exams,exams but way cool thing is IT IN THE HALL......lols
at least some free air-con to cool us down.....
Going out after that........operation solo
need to settle something.
"On that day, you taught me that solitude is painful! I understand that so well right now. I have family, and I have friends but if you're gone... To me... It will be the same as being alone."--Sakura
"Those in the ninja world who break the rules and regulations are called filth, but those who don't care about their companions... are even lower than filth."--Kakashi and Obito
"I have a precious person. I want to fight for that person, work for that person, make that person's dreams come true. That is my dream!"--Haku
"These people are precious to me.....we share a home.....we share a life.....and though we may not share ties of blood, they are precious to me! They are my family!"- Sandaime
"You came...even though your about to break" -Aerith
"People can't defeat loneliness" - Gaara
"There's not a thing I don't cherish" - Cloud
"I just want to be forgiven...more than anything" - Cloud
"The only fate we all share, is death.." - Neji
Some quotes in the show naruto and FF.
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty