<body>

EMPTY :: Wednesday, April 01, 2009, 21:23

What are words without meaning? Why are people saying one thing and mean another thing? I just don't get it.
Maybe I'm the one that ask too much.....maybe it is all my fault....
I've tried....I've tried everything I could......yes I admit my childhood was terrible, I grew up in a place where there is little love, atmosphere was always tense. I've already grew up in that environment and I'm trying to change, to change so that people will accept me, but why people just can't accept who I am?
I just want to protect everyone....."Two roads diverged in the middle of my life, I heard a wise man say:I took the road less traveled by and that made all the difference-Robert Frost"
I took the road that is less traveled....it was a lonely one, but I've found someone to accompany me. I do not know how long will this last but I'm already quite grateful to God....I hope this will continue, I just hope it will not end. I want to protect you, but will you give me a chance? I don't know....as I'm writing this, my heart is aching, I'm trying to hold back my tears, my emotions......but I just want you to be happy, to be protected, and I love you a lot, no matter how much you've change, physically, emotionally or mentally, I would like to protect and take care of you.....
I'm always seen as being pessimistic but it is really that I'm letting time heal my wounds but all that is left are scars-scars from my past. I'll like to be a person that everyone like, like some of my friends.....but the loneliness of the journey had took a toil on me. I'll continue until I can't take it, until the last moments of my life. If you read this, all I want to say is give me a chance, I'll make sure you live happily and not suffer so much in the future. Walk the path with me, I'll guarantee that you'll never be heartbroken-never again be heartbroken. I hope you can see how much I'm trying to change.


Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth.

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same.

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.


This is the complete poem from Robert Frost-The road not taken
Lots of thoughts in my mind while doing work......




This picture, what does it tell you? How do you feel about it?
Pictures paints a thousands words, actions adds meaning to words......
My thoughts on that picture?
I don't know how to put it.....
maybe I'm just too confused.....too confused right now
but still I got to do my work...
Will ponder on that when I'm in bed.
"Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop."

"Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing."

"The saddest and hardest thing in the world, is loving someone who used to love you."

"Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."

"Real loss only occurs when you lose something that you love more than yourself."

"Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so."

"If you love someone, tell them...for hearts are often broken by words left unspoken."

"You justify my existence ... if i have not known you,
I wouldn't have lived, if I die with out knowing you,
I wouldn't die cos I didn't live at all .."

"Who do you turn to when the only person
who can stop you from crying
is the one who is making you cry?"

"It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone,
an hour to like someone and a day to love someone -
but takes a lifetime to forget someone"

"The essential sadness is to
go through life without loving.
But it would be almost equally sad to leave this world
without ever telling those you loved that you love them."

"It takes a minute to find a special person,
an hour to appreciate them,
a day to love them and a lifetime to forget them."

"If I count how many times
you've crossed my mind in my entire life,
I'd be lying if I said it was too many
cause you only crossed my mind once,
why? You never left ... "





All these........

It all ended in a teardrop. Empty

THE LONESOME SOUL

Goh Benjamin


I watch, i feel, from there i learn....through the colours of the world, i paint a beautiful picture that is far from the ugliness of reality The world is an illusion, a painful one.

Wishes

You to be fine
Friends to be happy
To remember her, my god sister forever

World to be peaceful
And don't rip credits, thanks.

Friendships that I treasure..

  • Fan Ying Han
  • Mernel Koh Min Er
  • Shermaine Tan
  • Yang Wen Yi
  • Cheryl Tan
  • Lim Cheng Chuan
  • Lee Jia En
  • Tan Jun Wei Zack
  • Lindy
  • Benedict Tan
  • Jean
  • Stella Ang
  • Bob Leong
  • Tommy

    WHISPERS





    MEMORIES

    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    December 2010
    March 2011
    May 2011
    December 2011


    Blessings and thanks

    Skin and Layout: The Reckless Apple
    Brushes: 1
    Progam: Photoshop
    Others:
    Blogskins, Blogspot
    Image Uploading: Photobucket

    Image: Deviantart


    Rest In Peace......my friend
    Mernel Koh Min Er(许敏儿)

    Rest in peace Mernel...... you will always be fondly remembered

    Passed away on 30th September 2008(1993-2008)