EMPTY :: Saturday, April 11, 2009, 01:23
Wow....just came back not recently from my church activities.
Actually went back home after the first part ended and around 3pm went there again for part 2.
Did enjoy myself there. Felt peaceful....
Good Friday....
Tried to spot Ms Chia but failed.
Maybe it is because there is too many people here....
The mass for Good Friday was okay...
then afterward went home.
Then at 3pm went out to see the St Andrew Cathedral and attended it's mother tongue service. Weird arh? I'm a catholic and I go attend a service from an Anglican church.
Actually, no lah....Catholics and Anglican are almost the same.
Then went back to my church to continue the activities there.
Going there back Sunday for Easter.
And wow......I didn't expect the famous St Andrew Cathedral to be THAT big......lols
Going to sleep.....need to preserve my voice for tomorrow's audition.
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty