EMPTY :: Saturday, April 04, 2009, 13:18
yeah.....it was my fault.....my fault for doubting
and SOMEONE destroyed my freaking self esteem this morning.......wtf
if you want to exclude me out, then say......I've learned very hard how to sing and yet you come out with this comment........your words are too sharp......
I'm not angry at you or what, but at myself....why couldn't I just do it? SYF is like less than 2 weeks and I still don't know if I would pass my last audition on Tuesday.......
But I will regain the confidence again because of someone...........
Mid-year is coming and my higher Chinese sucks......I got to meet up with Ms Su for help......wth(everyday for 20 mins.)
Oh well....what to do?Studies are important........
Yeah...saw the scouts today, don't know what event they preparing but I guess it is like campfire like that because we were occupying the theaterette(we exceeded our time fram XD) and they were like saying they are going to set up fire there......after that, Mr Chen joked that we're going to have a blazing performance.......
Maybe I'm going back to school.....just to see what are they doing
Maybe I'll stay at home
and wth....tomorrow is qing ming(for my family) and I need to wake up damn early to pay respects to my ancestors....after that, I'm going to visit sis(my parents doesn't know about it)then maybe going out with someone....don't know if I can pull people along....you know staying at home is boring.......
yeah.....that's for all.....
.......
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty