EMPTY :: Wednesday, April 22, 2009, 22:03
yesterday's morning assembly was kinda good.....
relationship bank.....
I've screwed up a few of them and now trying my best to fix them.
taking it step by step....
anyway, today I've screwed up LOTS of stuff.....went to school today despite running a fever....just to do my bio SPA but it was useless as I've found out I've lost my whole bio SPA file in school, in the lab!
Oh well......chemistry and biology lost 20% of the whole paper....now need to bang on theory......
and today's assembly was FUN!!!
had lots of good laughs and the cartoon was kinda fun drawing....but I still prefer to draw manga......
and guess what, my fever miraculously disappeared and I played bball with teck woon and the rest then went back home to complete my work.....
if not, nothing else much except that I've screwed up LOTS of things in my life...
Why?
its too much......screwed up too much of my life that causes a deep gash in my heart.....
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty