EMPTY :: Friday, May 22, 2009, 22:59
166 times....that's the number of times I wrote it.
166 times.....
166 times.....
marker's report for the whole week......and chinese for 4 lessons....wth
marker's report for the next few days of next week.
today's choir practice was okay...ended early.
that's all I guess.......
Mr Prem, you'll never understand how difficult it is to get rid of my mental block....you never asked me and just assume I wasn't putting much effort but I have tried, only to fail as my mental block is too strong. Now trying to get rid of it. Maybe...maybe I would leave before O level.....no one understand me at all, my problems and stuff and I'm left to defend everything I possessed.....I'm left to defend all by myself. Sometimes I wondered am I here to suffer all these pain and agony? Everyday is like a battle for me....a fight for survival.
I'm left alone....and I don't like it.
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty