EMPTY :: Monday, May 04, 2009, 01:26
In the past, what have you told me?
You told me something and now back off it.....
you didn't keep your promise....
you told me it wouldn't get affected but I always knew you were some sort of lying....
I fear that one day it might happen and true enough, it's happening....
Why?
I treasure friendships a lot and yet because of one mistake I'm being condemned by you.
Tear a few times at the holy communion, it was the same as last week, go for my mass before attending the holy communion....what they said today was true: we need to learn to forgive others and you're not even giving me a chance to repent from my mistake.....
I'm only asking you two simple request: forgive me, allow me to repent and to be friends again. How hard can it get?
two simple request and it seems that you're turning a deaf ear on them.....
you think I'm not like you? I value friendship....maybe more than you do, thats why I've been doing whatever I can to salvage it but all my efforts were either scorned by you or you simply couldn't do it......
It makes me feel condemned.....no one wants it like that......
my no one could just give me a chance to repent.....we're human and to err is human, but so long we learn from one's mistakes, thats all that matter......I've know where are my mistakes but you are not giving me a chance to repent.....why are you like this?
why did you do this to me?
Just give me a chance to repent, is it really that difficult?
you said you treasure friendships but it seems the other way round.....
I'm not trying to say anything that would piss you but you don't even give me a chance.......to repent from my mistakes
I'm not being thick-skinned or whatsoever but I did that and make you feel like that because I really treasure the friendship we had in the past, all the memories.....everything of it.....
but it seems........
there is nothing I can do.....
all is left is what you decide.....I've done everything I can and now hoping for the best.......
my heart is aching, bleeding from the loss of friendships.......
every moment......
you said you are not good for anyone, not good for me.....
but I only ask you to be my friend back......
nothing concerning about whether are you good or not good enough for me.......
and if you are not good for anyone, are you good for him?
are you really good for him since you said you are not good to anyone.....
no need to put in this way.......I've been hurt deeply enough and don't really want to be hurt anymore.........
It's getting too much.........
I'll cease to exist if you leave....
you're not giving me a chance.......
why are you condemning me?
Untitled - Simple Plan
"I open my eyes
I try to see but I’m blinded by the white light
I can’t remember how
I can’t remember why
I’m lying here tonight
And I can’t stand the pain
And I can’t make it go away
No I can’t stand the pain
How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
I’ve got no where to run
The night goes on
As I’m fading away
I’m sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me
Everybody’s screaming
I try to make a sound but no one hears me
I’m slipping off the edge
I’m hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto a time when nothing mattered
And I can’t explain what happened
And I can’t erase the things that I’ve done
No I can’t
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
I’ve got no where to run
The night goes on
As I’m fading away
I’m sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
I’ve got no where to run
The night goes on
As I’m fading away
I’m sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?"
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty