EMPTY :: Wednesday, May 13, 2009, 22:16
Having mental blocks....can't study, take exams......
but what can I do??????
I've tried every ways but I've failed........
I've failed in everything.......
why........
need to try no matter what........
you left, and left me hoping that the situation turns better.....every second of my life......everyday
I missed the times we had lots of fun.......so I do hope that we can be friends again.......
I wish you all the best....to be with the person you love the most.......and I truly hope......hope that I can be your friend once again......please give me the chance to repent.......I really treasure the friendship we had.........
tearing inside every time I see you, breaking inside every time when you walked passed.......just because of all my mistakes that destroyed it. Will you give me a chance to show that I repented? I hope you will because I treasure all friendship and losing is what I'd feared the most.....please.......
and lastly......once again, wish you all the best......to fulfill your wish- that is to love him and be with him......that's all I can do as a friend........
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty