EMPTY :: Thursday, May 07, 2009, 22:47
Knew it......knew that I would fail terribly
guess got to put in some effort......
but now, so many things looked bleak, so many things looked impossible......
why must my life make such a bad turn?
I tried to understand but it's not getting any better.....
I just need........
just need.....
just have a simple wish
that is to let me go off painless
because the wound that is inflicted seems to be too deep......
why must my life be sooooo......
filled with solitude, hate, misery.....
I just want to get out of this......
I'm really tired.......
I want to go home.....
to be at His side now......
or do I still have to go through all of this.....
then in that case, I got to turn it into ice
preserving it, not letting it have any contact with the physical world....
but in my spiritual world and mental world, Time has stopped.....and it will not move again until........
until my wound are healed, which will never happen.....
so I'm stuck...only having solitude as my company.......
why did it turn like this?
I've tried my best.....but nothing is happening.....
you left.....when I needed you as a friend........
それは愛する間違いでした…私が私によって友人の背部としてなぜ受け入れない私をできたが、すべてをしたか?
당신을 사랑하는 과오 이었습니까… 나가 나가 친구 뒤로 그러나 왜 당신 받아들이지 않는 저를 할 수 있던 모두를 한?
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty